Naruto Adventure RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Adventure RPG

Be a cannon character or make your own and become a graet ninja, betray it and join akatsuki or live your own life by being a missin nin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuku vs sacrimo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 80,000
Ryo: 100,000
Taijutsu: 1,000

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Ryuku sits on a rock and waits for sacrimo
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 0
Ryo: 0
Taijutsu: 0

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:04 pm

"Screamo is currently busy fighting someone else, but Ill show you how^^" Kugo said, looking at the young Kage.
(We are at equal stats, so for now you can juts copy meh)
Stats:
Hp= 1100
Damage= 25
Evades=52
Kunai= 20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30

Last edited by kugutsu_kokuo on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:08 pm

what about jutsu
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:10 pm

Jutsu do rank damage.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:11 pm

???
what about
profile jutsu
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:13 pm

profile jutsu?

All your jutsu do that damage that is listed under damage in your stats, read the rules under suggestions that I posted.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:26 pm

ok ryuku chages at kugu and says sand armor
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:28 pm

Stats:
Hp= 1100
Damage= 25
Evades=52
Kunai= 20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30

((Post your stats with every move. You didn't specify that you attacked the turn, so Im guessing I dont need to evade...soo....))

Kugo jumped into the air, taking out his Tsuchi's Claymore and smashing down on Ryuku.

Damage= Rank, so 25 damage
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:47 am

Ryuku dogges the attak then punches kugo in to a tree 20 feet away frome him

=25 damage
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:51 am

Stats:
Hp= 1080
Damage= 25
Evades=52
Kunai= 20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30

((Keep posting your stats with every Post dude, like I am. Cuz you have to edit with the evades, weapons, and health you lose.))

Kugo took the hit, flying back. He activated the first seal on his Claymore, yelling out "megumi!". He healed the injury from the tree(Heals 5 health every turn I have this seal now)

Kugo jumped up and preformed a jutsu, hurling earth at Ryu.

Name- Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique

Rank- C

Element- Fire

Effect- Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Damage= 25
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:05 am

stats

hp 1100
damage-=25
evads=52
kuni=20
=paper bobm=+10
shureken 30

Ryuku says earth armor jutsu and his body ills with earth and ryuku starts to block evreything

Name earth armor jutsu

efect creats allmost unbreakabel earth armor

((your at 1075 its 25 damedge))
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:12 am

Stats:
Hp= 1085
Damage= 25
Evades=50
Kunai= 20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30
Summoning Hp= 550

((I heal 5 every turn because of my Bless seal on my claymore^^. So its only 20 damage per turn basically. And you lost 2 evades when you dodged me and then used the armor to block.))

"What, no attack? Fine I'll attack you!" Kugo said, weaving more handseals.

Name- Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique

Rank- A

Element- Fire

Effect- Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Kugo cut himself with his claymore and summoned his Cerberus!((Gives up 2 evades to summon))

Damage=25

Hp healed this turn= 5
Kugo then healed a little more with his Claymore's Seal.
"A little bit longer till the next level!" Kugo said as he healed himself a bit.

Name- Cerberus Summoning

Rank- A

Element- N/A

Effect- The user gives blood and summons a Cerberus. A Cerberus is a large, three-headed, dog. This dog can perform any fire and earth jutsu that the summoner knows. The Cerberus can also take any hit that isn’t water-based. The Cerberus summoned at this rank of the jutsu is about eight feet tall and can split into three different, one-headed dogs that control different elements, earth, fire, and one is basically a medic.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:23 am

ruyku stood there and said well come on then he jumped far away

((what are evads???))((can you get more))

and startet to do hand motions
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:28 am

Ryuku wrote:
ruyku stood there and said well come on then he jumped far away

((what are evads???))((can you get more))

and startet to do hand motions
((stats dude! Evades cant be replenished, you get what you got! When you dont take the hit for an attack, that means blocking or dodging, even with a jutsu, then you take away one evade. If you use all of your evades you have to take every hit that comes at you. You didnt post that you dodged my last attack so you take the 25 damage. Right now your stats are...

Hp:1075
Evades=50
Kunai=20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30

OK? Oh, and attack every turn, otherwise your just giving me free turns, so i dont have to take damage or evade unless you post that you attack.))

My stats:
Hp=1085
Evades=50
Kunai=20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30
Summoning hp=550

Kugo jumped foward and slashed with his claymore, while activating the next seal. "Tsuchi!" Kugo yelled as the second seal glowed. Kugo then pushed the soil underneath Ryu into the form of spears and attacked him, doing 10 extra damage.

Damage=35
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:36 am

Evades=50
Kunai=20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30

Ryuku dashes behind kugu and says chidori then he has a lightnin throw him.

25+X-2 damage=50 damage
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:42 am

My stats:
Hp=1085
Evades=49
Kunai=20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30
Summoning hp=550

((When did you preform said jutsu? And take off an evade or take off 35 more damage.))

Kugo dodges the chidori and responds with his own Chakra no Mesu, and another soil spear with his claymore's seal.

Name- Chakra no Mesu - Chakra Scalpel

Rank- Unknown

Element- N/A

Effect- Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.

Cerberus Preforms his own Endan no Jutsu.

Name- Endan - Fireball

Rank- Unknown

Element- Fire

Effect- Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows The user to emit a jet of fire from his mouth.

My damage= 35

Cerberus's damage=20
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:51 am

Evades=49
Kunai=20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30
kugus HP

Ryuku jumps back and throws 3 shurekens
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:01 pm

My stats:
Hp=1085
Evades=46
Kunai=20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30
Summoning hp=550
2nd Summoning hp=550
(Dodging all of your attacks, so im still at 1085^^. And all projectiles do 5 damage, so thats only 15 damage I hope you know. Oh and you have to make ur shuriken count 27)

Kugo dodged and summoned Yet another cerberus

Name- Cerberus Summoning

Rank- A

Element- N/A

Effect- The user gives blood and summons a Cerberus. A Cerberus is a large, three-headed, dog. This dog can perform any fire and earth jutsu that the summoner knows. The Cerberus can also take any hit that isn’t water-based. The Cerberus summoned at this rank of the jutsu is about eight feet tall and can split into three different, one-headed dogs that control different elements, earth, fire, and one is basically a medic.

Kugo preformed an Endan along with his Cerberus and preformed a soil spear again.

Name- Endan - Fireball

Rank- Unknown

Element- Fire

Effect- Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.

Kugo's damage= 35

Cerebus damage= 20

2nd Cerberus damage=20

Total= 75
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Hp:1000
Evades=49
Kunai=20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30

Ryuku takes out his flame sword and slices him and puts a paper bomb on his chest
and says sand overload

sand overlord makes a a masive amount of sand come up frome the ground and cover the surface.

fire sword = plus X2=50 and paper bomb+10 = 60 damage
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:24 pm

My stats:
Hp=1085
Evades=45
Kunai=20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30
Summoning hp=550
2nd Summoning hp=550

((Your sword costs money now, check out suggestions for my new weapon and armor system, cant use it till its approved of, which it is. But once its approved of you have to pay for it^^))

Kugo threw a kick and made a soil blade slash at Ryu as the Cerberus both used endan again.

Name- Endan - Fireball

Rank- Unknown

Element- Fire

Effect- Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.

My damage= 35

Cerberus 1= 20

Cerberus 2= 20

Total= 75
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:58 pm

Ryuku takes all the hits and a pice of sand chips of then Ryuku says he so weak and says sand burial and and kugu gets stuck in a bundel of sand tnen says sand burial crushing kugu.

Evades=49
Kunai=20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30

((how much is the sword))

sand coffin=25X2=50 + sand burial=25+X2+50

total=100 damage
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:05 pm

My stats:
Hp=1035
Evades=45
Kunai=20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30
Summoning hp=550
2nd Summoning hp=550

((No matter how many jutsu u use its all in the same damage, you can only do 50 damage from tai/nin/gen/jutsu per turn. The only reason I do more is because of my weapon and summonings. And sword depends on how much extra damage you make it do. Take off damage or Evade.))

Kugo took the hit, allowing all the pain to feed his evil side.
"Kugo is enjoying this too much!" Kugo said, grasping his head in both hands. He calmed down enough to preform an endan alone with his two Cerberus.

Name- Endan - Fireball

Rank- Unknown

Element- Fire

My damage= 25

Cerberus 1=20

Cerberus 2= 20

Total= 65
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:24 pm

Ryuku dissapears behind kugu and punches him in to his own fire bal

=50 damage
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:34 pm

My stats:
Hp=1035
Evades=45
Kunai=20
Tags=10
Shuriken=30
Summoning hp=550
2nd Summoning hp=550

((That wasn't a jutsu, its only 25 damage))

Kugo took the damage and activated his Kekkei Genkai.

Name- Kenko Hogosha - Health Guardian

Rank- A

Element- N/A

Effect-The user pulls the powers of earth; their entire body is covered in pure, hardened brown chakra. They pull stones to them, strengthening their defenses. The user is now capable of using almost any earth or medical ninjutsu at their rank or below with ease, and anything above with little problem unless it is S-ranked. This rank of the kekkei genkai also allows them to access the secret summoning of the clan. The summoning is of two giant, Cerberus, and their children. Only two people have ever mastered this rank, and that was Kidate and Kugo.

Kugo then preformed Shousen no Jutsu to heal himself rank damage.

Name- Shosen no Jutsu- Mystical Palm Technique

Rank- A

Element- N/A

Effect- By concentrating chakra to the hand, the user is able to cure wounds by focusing their own chakra to where the critical injuries lie, healing them in the process. This jutsu, however, uses up a high amount of chakra. Very skilled Medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use the techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible. This may also be utilised as the Chakra Enjintou and Chakra no Mesu, or the chakra scalpel for that matter - in order to sever the opponent's muscle fibers at the point of contact.Heals rank damage, can only be used 3 times per battle. 6 if Kugo's Genkai is activated.

Kugo's summonings both preformed a fire-style.

Name- Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique

Rank- C

Element- Fire

Effect- Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Amount healed=25

Damage=40(both Cerberus)
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:45 pm

((still 25 damage then))

as ryuku went out of sigh kugu herd rasengan then then ryuku came barelling in to kugus chest with a rasengan so fast no one could see it then stuck a paper bomb kuni in kugus chest

Evades=48
Kunai=19
Tags=9
Shuriken=30

((25 damege X2 =50+30 paper bomb kuni=80 damage))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuku vs sacrimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku vs sacrimo   Ryuku vs sacrimo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuku vs sacrimo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next