Naruto Adventure RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Adventure RPG

Be a cannon character or make your own and become a graet ninja, betray it and join akatsuki or live your own life by being a missin nin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

screamo's new character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Screamo
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Screamo

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 0
Ryo: 500
Taijutsu: 2500

screamo's new character Empty
PostSubject: screamo's new character   screamo's new character Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:46 pm

name:Kaleb Barbrey
looks-kimimaro but alot stronger and faster and buffer
gender-male
fighting style-tai/nin
charkra type 1-lightning
chakra type 2-earth
village-leaf
ninja rank-akatsuki leader
personality-i am kinda good kinda evil i use my own jutsu i love to train at the most rite now i can lift 22tons rite now and im always triening to get stronger and faster and waiting fo rme to meet my match so i can train with him
always training
clan-kaguya
abilities-just like kimimaro
skill-main/taijutsu-sub/ninjutsu

techniques:
* Shikotsumyaku
* Teshi Sendan (Finger Bullet Drill)
* Yanagi no Mai (Dance of the Willow)
* Tsubaki no Mai (Dance of the Camellia)
* Karamatsu no Mai (Dance of the Larch)
* Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis: Vine)
* Tessenka no Mai: Hana (Dance of the Clematis: Flower)
* Sawarabi no Mai (Dance of the Seedling Fern)
-lightning blade
-five finger death blade/five bones come out the tip of my fingers and has lightning around them
-ultimate jutsu-bone thunder punch-an ultimate move of lightning and my gekki genki and chakra into a bone swors coming out of my palm
-lighning ball jutsu

background-i am kimimaro's twin bro im way stronger he fliped out and killed the clan but i ran he met orochimaru and i met
might guy and he took and raised me until now and i have an eternal ribalty with him and orochimaru but when i found he died i turned my life to
revenge his death and to kill orochimaru might guy showed me how to control my anger towards them as a fighting tool
i trained with rock lee he's like my younger bro he showed me how to train i grew up with rock lee then i ran away to find orochimaru

personality-im always trien to live up to the rep of my bro who is kimimaro.
i love to train my speed and tai im very very fast and has the strenth of two full powerful elephants.
might guy use to be my sensei befor i join akatsuki and now im always mad and have a bad temper and thats where the niba takes over. and thats it
Back to top Go down

screamo's new character
Page 1 of 1