Naruto Adventure RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Adventure RPG

Be a cannon character or make your own and become a graet ninja, betray it and join akatsuki or live your own life by being a missin nin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fireflower's Battle Tips.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
->Fireflower; Kai Hika
Academy Student
Academy Student
->Fireflower; Kai Hika

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 0
Ryo: 0
Taijutsu: 0

Fireflower's Battle Tips. Empty
PostSubject: Fireflower's Battle Tips.   Fireflower's Battle Tips. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:11 pm

As a trainer myself, I can provide some advice in the middle of a battle. These may seem basic, but, in fact, these are the hardest to actually do, even I am still practicing these.

1. Safety first; Don't place your character in a situation to where you have to take hits, even if that means giving up an opportunity to hit the other person. There's no point trying to hit someone, if your dead. Simply put.

2. Set It Up; Turn based/T1 is all about trapping your opponent or tricking them into killing themselves or even opening up opportunities to hit them. This process takes time and details, so do both.

3. Details; There's a difference between a person who types one line vs. one that types one paragraph. It's called winning. Details make the battle, A kick is 100% more effective if you describe the speed, force, and any other addition it may have.
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 0
Ryo: 0
Taijutsu: 0

PostSubject: Re: Fireflower's Battle Tips.   Fireflower's Battle Tips. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:12 pm

Sank you! These tips should help alot!^^ I know they are all things I usually miss....^^"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 80,000
Ryo: 100,000
Taijutsu: 1,000

PostSubject: Re: Fireflower's Battle Tips.   Fireflower's Battle Tips. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:19 pm

yhea thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireflower's Battle Tips.   Fireflower's Battle Tips. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fireflower's Battle Tips.
Page 1 of 1